"Brevard" (NC) - St. Philip's Episcopal Church
The 1926 norman Gothic church building was designated by architect Louis Asbury and is considered one of North Carolina's outstanding church buildigs. The parish house edition to St. Philip's Church received the 1996 award of merit from the State Historic Preservation Foundation.
Pen and ink drawing is by award winning Artist, Dorothy Moreau.
Dated (24.08.2009) and circulated postcard, from Pisgah Forest (NC) to Santa maria da Feira, Portugal. Thanks to Jean-Claude!